Mittwoch, 10. März 2010

something about me

ok
now to the women behind the scene:
My name is :peeep
I was born in Navan ireland
after that my mouther fled with me from my father to berlin
now I´m living in navan again
in a little cottage
with sheeps
a live here with my 3 little kitty´s and a big husky
yep
my mum´s dead now and my father....who knows
my grandfather lives in a little house near mine
truely I´m journalistin
but I gave it up to be a sheepherd
I love my live

in past I lost all of my friends
some are dead and some...forgot me and left me
in navan I have some people which are by my side

ok
now back to SL

I´m fighting for my last Avatar now
but I don´t know whether I can get it back
I do really hope that
nja
okeee bye


new posts will coming soon

ok I know
nobody do read this....but it´s the first evening for me so it´s normal Ithink

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen